Water Damage RestorationWater damage can be a homeowner’s worst nightmare…
Emergency Restoration Services – Flood Cleanup & Water Removal
We understand that water damage can strike at any time. That’s why we’re available 24/7 to respond with emergency water damage restoration in El Monte CA to minimize the damage and help you reclaim your home. Time is of the essence when it comes to damage restoration. When you notice a problem you can call us anytime, day or night at (714) 710-1481 and we’ll be there within 1 hour to help.
Fast response is crucial to minimizing damage to your home, protecting your belongings, and preventing risks to your health. Water is very invasive and quickly spreads through your home, getting absorbed by everything from carpet and subflooring to furniture, drywall, and windows. We will begin the water extraction and restoration process almost immediately with emergency restoration.
This water damage timeline can help you better understand the urgency of damage repair.
Water Damage Tip Video
} Within 1-24 Hours
- Drywall swells and breaks down
- Furniture swells and cracks
- Furniture finishes can bleed and stain carpeting
- Ink and dye from paper and cloth can spread and stain
- Metal starts to tarnish
- Musty odor becomes noticeable
} Within 48 Hours to 7 Days
- Mold grows and spreads
- Wood flooring warps and swells
- Paint blisters
- Metal begins to corrode and rust
- Studs, windows, and doors swell and warp
- Biohazard contamination becomes possible
} Within 7+ Day
- Cost and time for damage repair increases dramatically and extensive replacement of materials may be necessary
- Home may suffer serious mold growth, biohazard contamination, and structural damage
Common Causes of Water Damage
Water damage to your home can come from many sources, some obvious and dramatic like storm flooding and some hidden from sight like slab leaks. In fact, you may be in need of water damage restoration in El Monte CA without even knowing it. Water damage is usually the result of gradual deterioration caused by standing water or a smaller leak that worsens over time while you are unaware of the problem.
While water damage can be the result of anything that leads to water in your home or standing water on your property, there are a number of common and often undetected causes of water damage.
- Clogged gutters. Your gutter system is designed to collect and direct water from the home. When gutters become clogged with debris, a dam is formed that allows water to overflow and run down the side of the house or get absorbed by the roof.
- Leaking pipes. A pipe leaking in the wall, under the sink, or in the slab foundation of your home can cause damage over a period of years.
- Leaking appliances. Any appliance in your home that uses water can develop a leak and damage your home. This includes the water heater, washing machine, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
- Overflowing toilets. A clog in your toilet that causes water to overflow can cause damage.
- Sewer back-ups. A main sewer back-up is one of the most severe and dangerous types of water damage as it is dangerous to your health. Sewer back-ups are often caused by tree roots growing in the sewer line and clogs in the drain lines.
- Basement flooding. Basements are at risk of flooding because they are built under the water table. One of the best ways to reduce this risk is installing a sump pump to remove excess water.
- Flat roofs. Flat roofs are much more likely to leak because they do not have a slope to drain water away from the property and instead rely heavily on roof drains.
Doing What Other Restoration Companies Won’t – Professional Water Damage Repair in El Monte CA
When your home suffers water damage, quick action is vital to minimize the damage and cost and restore your home safely. You need a full-service water restoration company dedicated to doing the job right the first time. We offer fast response to be at your home within 1 hour of your call and get to work.
Don’t trust your home’s structural integrity and safety to just anyone. Damage restoration is a multi-step process that requires experienced restoration contractors to return your home to its pre-loss condition affordably and quickly. We perform all types of water restoration services
- Structural drying
- Carpet cleaning and installation
- Electronic cleaning
- Furniture repair
- Appliance cleaning
- HVAC system repairs
- Content cleaning
- Mold remediation
- Flooded basements
- Smoke and odor abatement
When your home suffers water damage from any source, contact our water damage restoration experts for fast response, great customer service, and cost-effective damage repairs.
As a full-service damage restoration company, we help from beginning to end by providing all of the services necessary to restore your home, including pump-out, pack outs, carpet cleaning, damage repair, contamination cleanup, and mold removal.
Not Just Water Damage Restoration in El Monte CA
We know that if you’re experiencing water damage you might be requiring additional services to help get your life and property back on track. We aspire to be the water damage restoration pros that you turn to in El Monte CA in order to find solutions to all of our property’s damage needs. That’s why we offer water damage restoration but also mold removal and fire damage restoration. Have a look at this helpful post with some water damage tips.
A History in El Monte CA
We’ve been performing Water Damage Restoration in El Monte CA and it’s surrounding areas for over 20 years. We bring this experience and the knowledge to bare on each and every project. Also, we’re a fully licensed, bonded and insured company. To visit our home page click here.